With longer darker nights and cold wintery walks there is nothing better than warming up with a hot chocolate. I normally don’t crave a hot chocolate but at this time of year I just can’t help myself and this recipe combines all my favourite things – peanut butter, chocolate and cream!
It is super simple all you need is…
- 1 jar of drinking chocolate of your choice (I’ve made this with milk powder and white chocolate powder)
- 1 jar of peanut hottie (avaliable from amazon or waitrose)
- Double Cream (2 tbsp)
- Whipped Cream (to top of course!)
- Heat up the milk and double cream together till it’s hot – add in 2tsp of the drinking chocolate and 1tsps of peanut hottie.
- Mix until smooth and then pour into your favourite festive mug. I purchased this one from Anthropologie which has a gorgeous Reindeer on it (£12) – it is the most perfect hot chocolate mug!
- Top with whipped cream and then sit back and enjoy!
My mouth is watering just thinking of this so I am off to make myself a mug and enjoy!
Until tomorrow x